Ohio State Medical Association Endorses Kyle Koehler
COLUMBUS - The Ohio State Medical Association has endorsed Representative Koehler for re-election to Ohio's 79th District seat. The Ohio State Medical Association is a statewide medical association representing nearly 16,000 Ohio physicians, residents, fellows, medical students, and practice managers. The OSMA is dedicated to advancing the practice of medicine for physicians and their patients, advocating on behalf of Ohio physicians at the state level, and protecting the medical profession.
"I want to thank the OSMA for their confidence in my service to Ohio when it comes to the physicians and patients that call Ohio their home. I will continue to make decisions that improve health care in Ohio", Koehler responded.
The OSMA values:
- The sanctity of the physician-patient relationship
- The role of physicians as the leader of the health care team
- Innovation that transforms health care delivery and improves the health of patients and the patient experience
- Access to high-quality, affordable health care
- The role of patients in improving their health
- The future generation of physicians – medical students, residents and fellows
The Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) is dedicated to empowering physicians, residents and medical students to advocate on behalf of their patients and profession.